National Level Undergraduates (UG) Medical Conference
- To bring medical undergraduates from all over in one platform to
- Interact with experts in various fields
- Share and promote research.
- Orient students towards importance of communication skills, empathy and professionalism in medical practice
- To provide an opportunity to participate in academic activities like quiz, clinicopathological conference and street plays
- To update knowledge about various approaches in clinical practices and to improve the level of patient care
Preconference workshops provide hands on experience in skills that are to be acquired to become a physician of first contact are conducted by experts in respective fields. Scientific session involving oral and poster presentations are organized to give an opportunity to present the results of their projects including ICMR-STS projects.
Plenary sessions are held enhance student learning from doyens in the field of research and education.
Panel discussions involve student participation to imbibe skills of leadership and communication in topics relevant to healthcare.
Medical quiz, street plays and clinicopathological conferences, are the highlights of this annual conference that attracts huge participation form students within and outside the state.