- Vice Chancellor SDUAHER, Kolar, (From 2012 to 2015)
- Editor, SAARC Journal of Anaesthesia
- Member of “Executive Committee” of WFSA
- Member Executive Council, SAARC Association of Anaesthesiologists
- President, Indian Society of Anaesthesiologists
- Editor, Indian Journal of Anaesthesia
- Registrar, KLE University, Belgaum, India
- Senior Professor of Anaesth.at J.N.Medical College, Belgaum, India
- 15th World Congress of Anaesthesiologists (WCA 2012) at Buenos Aeries, Argentina from 23rd to 30th March 2012.
- Meeting of Russian Federation of Anaesthesiologists, Moscow, Russia, 14th March 2010
- Meeting of the Executive Committee of World Federation of Societies of anaesthesiologists (WFSA) to be held on 19th & 20th March 2010 at London, UK.
- 26th Annual Scientific Session of the College of Anaesthesiologists,Sri Lanka 21st-25th 2010
- 8th Annual Meeting of British Association of Indian Anaesthetist,Wakefield, UK – 10th Oct. 2009.
- 4th All African Anaesthesia Congress held at Nairobi; Kenya, Sept. 2009.
- International Anaesthesia Conference -2009 hosted by Dubai Health Authority April 2009
- 14th World Congress of Anaesthesiologists, CapeTown, South Africa, March 2008.
- National Stomatological Conference, Xion, China. August 2007
- National Conference of Chinese Society of Anaesth , Wuhan, China. April, 2007
- 7th SACA Congress at Kathamandu, Nepal. Feb 2007
- International Workshop for Biomedical Journal Editors, TurnBridgewells, UK. Sept, 2006
- 6th SACA Congress at Colombo, Srilanka. Feb 2005
- 13th World Congress of Anaesthesiologists, Paris, France. April, 2004
- 5th SACA Congress, Dhaka, , Feb., 2003
- WHO sponsored Workshop on ‘Optimal Utilization of Blood’- Chennai, India , 2002
- 2nd All African Anaesth. Congress (AAAC)-Durban South Africa, Sept., 2001.
- 12th World Congress of Anaesthesiologists (WCA) – Montreal, Canada, June
- 4th SACA Chennai, India, June 1999.
- 9th European Congress of Anaesthesiologists(ECA) – Frankfurt, Germany, 1998.
- 11th World Congress of Anaesthesiologists(WCA)– Sydney, Australia,
ORATIONS/KEY NOTE ADDRESSES DELIVERED:
- ‘Dr. Gowranga Rao Memorial Annual Oration’– Visakhapatnam, Andra Pradesh State-1999.
- ‘Dr. Sudha Iyer Memorial Annual Oration’, Solapur,Maharashtra State -2000.
- ‘Dr. Aruna Roy memorial Annual Oration’ –Hyderabad, AP State- 2001
- ‘Dr.K.Pandey Annual Oration’ Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh State-2002
- Keynote Address’ 1st Annual Chattisgarh State Conference of ISA, Bilaspur 2004.
- Dr P N Krishnamurthy Oration’ South Zone Conference, CRITICON- Mangalore, Karnataka State, 2005
- ‘Keynote Address’ Annual Conference of ISA at Delhi State-2006.
- ‘Keynote Address’ National Conference of Chinese Society of Anaesthesiologists at Wuhan, China 2007
- Dr Preetam Singh Annual Oration at North Zonal Conference of ISA held at Amritsar Punjab October 2007
- Past President’s Oration 2008 ISACON 2008,Jodhpur Rajastan-2008
- J Mandappa Memorial Oration, Silver Jubilee Celebrations KIMS Hubli August 2010
- ‘Dr B KSharma Memorial Oration’ NEZACON 2010,&25th Annual Conference of ISA Assam State, held at Kaziranga National Park, Assam, October-2010.
- Key Note Address’ National Conference of Paediatrics Anaesthesia Association, (IAPA) Indore Feb 2011.
- ‘NITTE Annual Oration’ 3rd National Difficult Airway Association Conference. Belgaum Karnataka. October 2012.
– Postgraduate Anaesthesia Teacher and Examiner since 1988 in several
Universities and National Board in India and also overseas Universities.
– More than 75 scientific publications and presentations.
– Delivered more than 40 Guest lectures/Orations at National/International
AREAS OF INTEREST:
Medical Education, Evidence Based Medicine, Regional Anaesthesia especially in paediatric patients, Pain Management, Cardio Vascular and Thoracic Anaesthesia