Examinations form a vital part of teaching–learning activities and hence are a crucial component of any academic institution. They ensure testing of candidate’s comprehension, understanding and ability in the various subjects at the end of prescribed period through a regular and deliberate process of evaluation. A successful outcome of a student on culmination of this process is marked by awarding of a certificate as a proof of fulfilling all statutory requirements for obtaining a qualification.
The Examination Section of the Academy functions under the aegis of the Controller of Examinations and is exclusively responsible for the conduct of university examinations, announcement of results and conduct of university convocation.
- To co-ordinate the activities of entire evaluation process through an efficient and effective system maintaining security and confidentiality.
- To develop management structures, functions and support services that will enhance the efficiency and effectiveness of the examination section.
- To ensure timely implementation of decisions taken and the efficient maintenance of records.
- To process Degree and Diploma Certificates after graduation as an essential input for University Convocation.
- To process and issue Academic Transcripts.
- To ensure timely declaration of results (within 15 days after completion of practical examination)