The University Library is a unique information resource center of the Academy it provides all the aspects subjects of Health Science, allied health and basic sciences. It spread over 3642 Sq. mtrs and accommodate 700 users at a time. It has state-of-the-art, Wi-Fi facilities to browse and access the resources
To link academia with reliable health science Knowledge and technology for supporting effective Teaching-Learning –Research Patient Care and Community Service
To strive for the highest quality services to offer accessibility to the knowledge base of the health sciences, to educate users in information retrieval and management techniques to acquire specialized resources in a cost-effective manner.
- Provide service par excellence and timely access to information in the health sciences, independent of user location and mode of access.
- Teach access to, retrieval of, and synthesis of information for education, clinical decision making, and research.
- Provide access to a variety of resources to meet users’ educational, clinical and research needs.
- Create a workplace that develops staff, provides a flexible work space, exhibits effective communication, and supports success planning opportunities.
- Create a marketing process that keeps users informed of library resources and services.
- Review the use of library space for innovative opportunities to enhance user satisfaction.
- Perform a comprehensive user needs assessment to determine areas of strength and weakness in services, resources, and/or operations. The results will be used to inform continuous improvement priorities over the coming years.
- Review and implement options to improve the management and delivery of information services.