Appointed from 06/02/2019.
MBBS & MD(Pediatrics) from Rajasthan University
Neonatology Training, Ireland
Advance Course in Medical Education (MCI)
- 25 years post MD experience- 15 years as HOD in various referral & tertiary care hospitals in India & abroad
- 8 years post MRCPCH experience abroad
- Extensive neonatal experience (ventilation, surfactant, long lines, TPN, cerebral function monitor etc.) in tertiary care hospitals in Ireland & Oman
- Teaching- 16 years U.G. & P.G. Teaching in India and Ireland
- Medical Educationist – 12 years’ experience with training at NTTC, Pondicherry and ACME, St John`s Medical College
- Other Administrative experience – Chairman BOS – Paediatrics, and executive members of the various committee of the academy
- Member & Task force head of Innovation and Best Practices NAAC criteria, IQAC,SDUAHER
- Registrar, SDUAHER, Kolar
- External Expert Member, IQAC, AIMS, Adichunchanagiri University, Karnataka
- Professor & HOD, Pediatrics & Neonatology, SDUMC, Kolar
- Co-convener, University Department of Medical Education, SDUAHER, Kolar
- Specialist Registrar, Pediatrics & Neonatology, HSE, Ireland
- Head of Pediatrics, North Sharqiyah region, Oman
AREAS OF INTEREST:
- Paediatrics – Dysmorphology, Neurodevelopment
- Neonatology- Foetal & Neonatal Nutrition
- Medical Education – Competency Based Medical Education.
Age 52 years, is by birth from city of Kolar having a deep sense of belonging to the city. Believes in the principle of learning through practice and thinks there is always room for improvement and the challenge to improve is his motivation.